Thursday, January 25, 2007

Round 2, day 4: Puppies, kitties, and uh...Jesus


From Shawn:
I officially have to bring out the big guns.

I told myself I'd never take things to this point. I told myself I'd never go this far. But drastic times call for drastic action.

If one dog isn't enough to take down a naked man only one thing can...

...TWO dogs!

I'm sorry, you forced my hand.

I - like the Edmonton Oilers - know that when it's clutch time you have to take things up a notch.

Here I am with my little puppy Mowgli and the dog I puppysat this summer, Tinker. Not only are they cute dogs, but they're named after characters in Disney movies. Can you resist the cuteness?

Oh, I guess I'm there too. Here you can see my ability to grow a playoff beard. That stubble comes from a mere 24 hours without shaving. My blogger profile photo should prove that I can grow a mean playoff beard, and if you visit oilcountryontario.blogspot.com and scroll to the bottom you will see that playoff beard in action from the Motor City.

What else can I say? Did Loxy mention that I burned a mini-Pronger jersey? Good women of Hot Oil, if I signed a long term deal with you I wouldn't demand out after the first year! Nor would I sleep with the goalie's wife. I'm a one Oiler-Fan Man.

...now if I win I need to find a few more dogs.



From Pleasure Motors:
Testimonials for Pleasure Motors:

Jesus: "The man is a walking argument against taking a vow ofchastity. When God said, 'Be fruitful and multiply,' I think He was talking directly to PM."

Kitten: Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Purrr. Purrrrrrrrrrrrr.Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Purrrrrrr. (plays with string being dangled infront of face) Purrrrrrrrrrr.


In a surprise upset, Shawn wins. The men cry, the ladies cheer and if Shawn doesn't do something amazing next round, he'll just be another Cinderella Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment