Monday, January 8, 2007

Day 4: Into the depths of the 'sphere

Lord Bob, in his words: My favourite Oiler is Marc-Andre Bergeron, because he's so small and lovable and unpopular and I just want to pick him up and squeeze until it doesn't hurt anymore. As my parents will tell you, I am not losing my hair quickly enough (although I only turned twenty December 24, so plenty of time left). I like my ladies to be smart, sassy, and willing to leave me alone when I want to be left alone. My favourite colour is eight. I think Mark Messier is the best player of all time and that any city which builds a hockey arena after the AJHL team leaves needs to be atomic bombed. If I weren't an Oilers fan, I'd probably cheer for the San Jose Sharks out of a misplaced sense of pity.

Lowetide: Let me make this clear, Lowetide is not Shawn Horcoff. Instead of finding the picture of someone who is definitely not Lowetide, I just looked at the post he wrote on my birthday and used that picture. I think we can all agree that he is the blogger that we aspire to be. He teaches us. We believe in Lowetide.



Marc Ciampa writes articles on Edmonton Oilers.com. Not to bias the vote, but before he started writing for the Oilers, I found articles about the Moose (yes, farm team for the Canucks) and worse, the Canucks. I'm pretty confident that the Marc Ciampa picture I found is also not him. But that's up to you to decide.




Congrats Lowetide! (with 63.7% of vote)

No comments:

Post a Comment