Thursday, January 4, 2007

Oilogosphere Hot-Off: Matchup #2

Pat (Black Dog Hates Skunks)

Favourite Oiler - Ryan Smyth for obvious reasons (he's a dope and that's funny, he's the heart and soul of the team and that's admirable)

Hair - Still have a pile despite pushing 40 and that's on my head, not popping out of various orifices, like many of my friends

What I used to look for in a lady (before I got married and had two kids) - sense of humour, good conversation, someone who likes to have fun (and that includes going out for pints pints pints)! What I look for now - is she my wife? Yep. Ok, I can proceed.

Boxers or briefs - boxers

Mantra - "I'm almost forty but I'm not dead yet!"
Of Note - Pat has never lived in Edmonton or Alberta, even, and yet he loves the Oil.

Colby Cosh (Website)
Mr. Cosh failed to send in a profile, but I think it's safe to say that this rugged specimen (and former editor of the Alberta Report) is a true prairie boy. Originally hailing from Bon Accord, which had a mean ringette team in my day, Mr. Cosh is the proud owner of two cats and claims to be 29% gay. Women love cats and gay men, right?

Chris! (Covered in Oil)

Height/Weight: 6-foot-3, 190 lbs


Average Body Temperature: 37C (HOT)


Rating on Scofield Scale: 250,000
(VERY HOT)

Favourite Bon Jovi Song: "99 In the Shade" (THINK ABOUT IT, THAT'S

QUITE HOT)

Favourite Oiler: Ethan Moreau — not for his hotness, but for his

efforts to preserve historic buildings.

Rate of Hair Loss: glacial.

VOTING OVER -- CHRIS! WINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment