Monday, April 9, 2007

MIND BULLETS!

Now that the Oilers season has shuddered to a stop on one flat tire and three bare rims, it's time to leave Toby Peterson behind and make some completely unscientific playoff predictions! In the East, the only team I like is Buffalo. I think they have a good shot at going all the way, and I used to be a childhood fan so they'll probably be the team I follow through the dance. In the West, I dig San Jose and Minnesota for no reason other than a gut feeling. The Wild in particular are a long shot, with their #1 goalie on the IR list, but I could see them getting on a roll. When it comes to San Jose, I just have a soft spot for their ridiculous jerseys.

So, who do y'all think will take home Lord Stanley's Cup? Predictions based on "facts" and "statistics" are strongly discouraged. Everyone knows the playoffs are a crapshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment