Thursday, March 18, 2010

Katie Price's Contradictory Nature

Today Latest Tending to the day's press duties, Katie Price was spotted as she exited ITV studios in London, England on Thursday (March 18).

British glamour babe chatted on her cell phone after finishing up an interview on "This Morning" - during which she spoke about wanting to keep her life more private before contradicting her claim by telling that she's currently on her period.

Being asked about her relationship with new hubby Alex Reid, Miss Price replied, "I don't want to dwell on it too much because like I say we're very private like that."

Then Shortly thereafter, Katie openly told the UK show, "We are trying for a baby... I'm on my period now, not that you all want to know that."

It Also talking about her plans on filming a movie about herself, the 31-year-old dished, "I was in America and I did talk to producers. After my next autobiography comes out they've got all them books and they're going to make a movie of it. There's a film called Paparazzi which Mel Gibson did which I recommend everyone to watch 'cos it's very similar to my life. He just made a cameo role in it ... and I shall probably do something like that 'cos I'm not an actress... It will be a good movie and it will happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment