Sunday, September 17, 2006

Day 16: The men who tried to save Christmas, but more importantly, the Stanley Cup Finals

This is a really TOUGH one for me. I can't even write something satirical. Truth is, both of these guys hold a very special place in my heart. I've been a Jussi fan for ages and was sad to see him go to NYR. But like my boy Marty, he came back to where he belonged.

Fernando was the gem in my playoff crown. Not to go back to Marty stories, but when he left, I needed a new favorite skater and always had a soft spot for the RPM line. Pisani, an underdog of epic proportions, filled the void.

These are two of my faves. It's really tough to think that after tomorrow, one will be out of the competition. And in just over a week, the other will be eliminated by the force. That is, Dwayne Roloson.
Vote wisely. I love you all.

WE HAVE ANOTHER TIE! THE HOT OIL TIEBREAKER DENIES US A GOALIE SHOWDOWN AND GIVES FERNANDO THE GO-AHEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment